The Chromium is not signed, so need using
xattr to allow it.
|fn+E||Emoji & Symbols|
|fn+F||Enter/Exit Full Screen|
|fn+M||Navigate Main Menu|
SystemD journal clean
Or see further command
Apt cache clean
Yum cache clean
Yarn cache clean
No one like subscription, but we must pay something we really need every month and here is my list in RMB:
- (21) iCloud 200GB
- (15) Apple Music
- (23) Dragonruby Pro (annual 42 USD)
- (33) bandwagon host （month 33 USD）
- (6) Adblock Pro (annual 70 RMB)
- (6) MarginNote 3 OCR (annual 68 RMB)
- (28) Rubymine (annual 53 USD)
- (27) Medium Member (annual 50 USD)
- (6) blog domain (annual 10 USD)
- (1.5) 香哈菜谱 (annual 18 RMB)
- (10) AWS hosting
- (16.8) Meituan biking
- (50) Slack (month 8 USD)
- (38) Google Workspace Business Starter (month 6 USD)
So totally 282 RMB per month have to pay.
Installation Elastic Search using Debian/Ubuntu repository
Enable correct IP and other securty settings:
Initial password and record it down.
According to the official documentation, I having a free lighthouse server from tencent and install Ubuntu 20.04 to running gitlab runner.
Install gitlab runner
Upgrade gitlab runner
Fix the docker address pools conflict with internal network IP
Clean docker cache
And paste the source:
And public keys:
It’s also possible to enable TLS 1.1/1.2 due to Ubuntu 20.04 not support by default.
Install node.js 16 and yarn 1.x
Using nodesource distribution
Install ruby 3.0.3
Notice gitlab still need using real
docker instead of
podman-docker and below is only record as a testing purpose and failed, detail see gitlab issue 27119.